[Linphone-users] how to check online status of friend in linphone-3.1.2

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to check online status of friend in linphone-3.1.2
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:48:15 +0530

Hi,

I am using linphone-3.1.2. I have registered in sip.antisip.com.

I have logged in my linphone. But my friend is not able to see my presence (online) status. He also registered in sip.antiisp.com and he is logged in his linphone. He added my sip uri in his address book.

Both have selected "Publish Presence Information" during add SIP account.

Guys, can somebody help me in this. what i am missing.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harish Kumar. V