[Linphone-users] SDL + W32 + Mediastreamer2 ?

From: joakim
Subject: [Linphone-users] SDL + W32 + Mediastreamer2 ?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:11:06 +0200

I have cross-compiled mediastreamer2 and a little app on top of it on
Fedora 11 with the Mingw toolchain included there. This works mostly
well, except the video window doesnt want to resize. Doesnt the SDL code
work on W32? Should I try recompiling withouth SDL? What abilities will
I loose then?

--
Joakim Verona