Re: [Linphone-users] SDL + W32 + Mediastreamer2 ?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] SDL + W32 + Mediastreamer2 ?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:21:03 +0100

Hi Joackim,

You don't need SDL on windows. There is native win32 display support in
mediastreamer2/src/videoout.c.
Resize works on windows, but you need to call periodically
video_stream_iterate() (if you used the video_stream_* api), or directly

                ms_filter_call_method_noarg(stream->output,
                        MS_VIDEO_OUT_HANDLE_RESIZING);

This will grab the mouse events to handle the resizing properly.
This calls must be done from the main thread of your app.

Simon