[Linphone-users] Does mediastreamer ilbc work for anyone on Linux amd64?

From: buport
Subject: [Linphone-users] Does mediastreamer ilbc work for anyone on Linux amd64?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 15:35:00 -0500

Hi, I'm using Linphone built for 64-bit Linux with the mediastreamer ilbc
plugin. Everything seemed to compile correctly, and I can select ILBC in the
codecs list. But when I try calling echo test servers with only the ILBC codec
enabled, I hear weird whistling noises and static instead of my voice echoed
back to me. (And when I use ILBC with Gizmo5, I don't seem to transmit any
sound at all, even though I can hear the other side just fine.) If a choose a
different codec, then I can hear myself when I call echo servers, and SIP calls
seem to work just correctly.

Can anyone else confirm that they have ILBC working successfully on 64-bit
Linux? And any suggestions for how to debug or fix my problem? Thanks!