[Linphone-users]unrecognised font in linphone UI

From: rekha devi
Subject: [Linphone-users]unrecognised font in linphone UI
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:45:33 +0530

Hi

I am trying to bring up linphone on beagle board.
I can able to trigger linphone ui on beagle board with angstrom base image.
But ui shows all square  type characters(unrecognised chars like square boxes).
I am having font config, freetype binaries.
Please reply me,if anyone know the solution.

Thanks in advance.
rekha