Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec or linphonecsh under XP

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec or linphonecsh under XP
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:30:32 +0100

Hi,

Sounds like a known bug (known since one hour approx); it produces when
the proxy authentication realm is different from the proxy domain. To
workaround  i suggest that you modify the code as follows:

in console/commands.c, find the following line:
info=linphone_auth_info_new(from->url->username,NULL,passwd,NULL,realm);

and replace realm by NULL .

Should work with linphone-3.2.1 and git/svn current trees.

Simonn