Re: [Linphone-users] linphone in arm working in one direction

From: Alastair Johnson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone in arm working in one direction
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:59:26 +0000

You need to give more information for anyone to be able to help. Is alsa
working with other apps? What alsa devices do you have listed with aplay -l or
arecord -l and can you play and record with aplay and arecord? What do you get
if you enable debugging output from linphonec?

aplay l-
arecord -l
linphonec -d6