Re: [Linphone-users] How to use Behind a NAT/Firewall option

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to use Behind a NAT/Firewall option
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:51:32 +0530

Hi,

use stun server to resolve it

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Prashanth <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Can somebody help me, how to use the firewall option 2
that is

"Behind NAT/Firewall (Specify Gateway IP below)
Public IP address :                                             "

My PC is behind a NAT and i selected the 2nd option in the firewall setting that is Behind NAT/Firewall and i entered the
public ip but sip registration is not happening.
Please help me if anybody knows the solution.

Regards,
Prashanth

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.