[Linphone-users] how to configure linphone for video display

From: anil v
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to configure linphone for video display
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:24:50 -0800

Hi All,

    I have installed the Linphone-3.2.1 on my Linux machine and able to call to the mobile numbers. I have tried to call to another SIP address then the audio quality is good but I am unable to see the video of remote person ( My Self video is able to see at my place ). Can any one suggest me what changes are required to see the remote person video for linphone.

Thanks,
Anil.V