[Linphone-users] linphone & tandberg with H264

From: Julien Garet
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone & tandberg with H264
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:51:18 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to make calls from linphone to tandberg equipments (Tanbderg
Edge 95, 3000 MXP and Tandberg T1). I can successfuly make calls, I can
see what comes from the tandberg camera, can hear and be heard by the
other side but on the tandberg screen nothing appears. Looking to the
equipment console, video received is noted : H264 address@hidden (it should be
something like : H264 address@hidden).
It seems to work well using h263 codecs.
So, my question is : has anyone already done some testing between room
codecs (tandberg for instance) with H264 video ? Does linphone support
HD resolutions ? (such as 720p or 1080p/i)

Sincerely,

Julien