[Linphone-users] Segfault on fresh Voyage (Debian Lenny)

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Segfault on fresh Voyage (Debian Lenny)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:47:35 +0100

Hi All,

on a fresh Debian Lenny I've installed the following packages:

build-essential gcc libreadline5-dev libreadline5 intltool pkg-config (nano
alsa alsa-utils alsa-base aumix strace)
and nothing more.

Then I've compiled and installed: libosip2-3.3.0 libeXosip2-3.3.0 speex-1.2rc1
and linphone-3.2.1
linphone was compiled with the following configure string: ./configure
--enable-gtk_ui=no --enable-video=no

then I've added the "/usr/local/lib" folder to ld.so.conf and run 'ldconfig'.

When linphone starts, it segfaults.

Maybe would an 'ldd' output or a 'strace' output be helpful ?

Can you please confirm that the packages version are correct ?

I wonder if the problem is because of Voyage or even on an original Debian
Lenny would have the same result.

Thanks for supporting,
have a nice day.
Mike