[Linphone-users] ortp issues

From: Iban Lopetegi Zinkunegi
Subject: [Linphone-users] ortp issues
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:45:28 +0000

Hi all,

Firstly I am not sure if posting an oRtp based question is right to be asked here.

I am trying to user oRtp libraries for a gateway to a mobile network. For several reasons this is not working. Here is my main questions:

If I have one thread for a ortp sendonly and another for ortp receiveonly, should i have ortp_init(), and ortp_schedulling() for each of this threads or one general one?

thanks

lopetaz

Elige un juego de Messenger. Reta a un amigo. ¡Pruébalo ya!