Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Re-registration interval issue

From: Venu Vemulapally
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Re-registration interval issue
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:39:09 -0800

Hi Simon,
   Thanks for your reply. I have set the expire interval to 6000 even though I am getting the message as Registration on sip:address@hidden failed: Interval Too Brief.

I have mentioned below my proxy configuration from linphonerc. Please suggest me.

[proxy_0]
reg_proxy=sip:address@hidden
reg_identity=sip:address@hidden
reg_expires=6000
reg_sendregister=1
publish=1
dial_escape_plus=0

Thanks,
Venu

On 2 March 2010 01:56, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
It refers to the registration interval (also known as "expire" time), in
the proxy config dialog. Increase it and the problem should disapear.

Simon