Re: [Linphone-users] Q: failed to connect with SIP account

From: Thomas Hofmann
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Q: failed to connect with SIP account
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:43:06 +0100

Hello to all,

to clear it. My problem was as follows. I've got an howto for
telephone/sip. This said take ekiga for SIP account and soft phone.
Account I was able to get. Soft phone for Win was disabled.
So I tought I could use linphone. This did not function.

In the end I tried another SIP-provider: dus.net
With this two soft phones it did function: x-lite and C3X phone.
So my problem seems to be solved.

Thanks to all, regards, Thomas