Re: [Linphone-users] how to use linphone from Javscript

From: Jan Dolecek
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] how to use linphone from Javscript
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:30:30 +0100

Hello,

this site just says that it's possible, but it's not yet implemented.

I'm now working on browser extension which will provide such api. I
started about a week ago, so I'm having just small results. But
expecting first alpha version in two week tops.

If you're interested in browser plugin which will provide linphone api
to JS and you know C++, please contact me and you could help me.

I'm using linphone source codes and firebreath project
(http://code.google.com/p/firebreath/)