Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on Android G1

From: Jason Benedict
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on Android G1
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Here is my feedback after loohing the debug log.

linphone in Android seem will not work for me as i found the connecting is not correct as info shown in log i gather.

example my connection needed is:-

username = 1188
passwd = 654321
Domain = ajp.lan
Proxy = 202.79.217.195:5082

But linphone in Android seem to connect in this manner:-

1. DNS resolve "ajp.lan" so it will gives to none since "ajp.lan" is know with in my LAN only.
2. It did not use my proxy

linphone in android if connect using my require setting will be which will then work:-

1. address@hidden passwd via ip 202.79.217.195:5082 (something like it)

But linphone in my Fedora 12 do it correctly which is good. Thus i only not able to use linphone in Android :(

May be some pointer to show me where i can compile linphone for Android myself (i will try to modify the code) though i may not be a programmer.

Thanks.
Jason.