[Linphone-users] set configuration file windows service

From: Milan Křápek
Subject: [Linphone-users] set configuration file windows service
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:47:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
 I need to run my linphone as a windows service. I have downloaded the 3.2.1.
version of linphone. Then I switch to /bin directory and try to run
linphonecsh. But my port 5060 is already in use so I need to change the port. I
read that linphone uses some configuration file in documents and setting
directory. I modified it to use sip port 5070 but id does not wokr. I tried to
set the configuration file path to the linphonecsh application by typing
"linphonecsh.exe init -c myconfigFile.conf" but it does not work too.
Please do you have any ideas how to change the linphone sip port for the
linphonecsh windows service?

Thanks Milan