Re: [Linphone-users] linphonecsh.exe on Windows - no inbound ring tone -

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonecsh.exe on Windows - no inbound ring tone - please help
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:06:00 +0200

Hi Mike,

I think that if you run linphonecsh init from the "Program Files
\Linphone" directory, it should be able to find the ring wav files by
itself.
If not I can suggest another solution:
You can spawn linphoned manually passing it a path to a config file:
linphoned -c <your config file>
Then use linphonecsh directly (without init step).
That way you should be able to tune linphonec as you want.
linphoned is exactly the same thing as linphonec, the only difference is
a windows compile flag that allows linphoned to detach from the terminal
(and thus has not stdout/stdin).
Hope that helps.

Simon