Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on Android

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on Android
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:13:04 +0200

hi,

To get source code, follow instructions from: http://www.linphone.org/index.php/eng/download
I.E: from the apps directory of the Android NDK: git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-android.git --recursive

Cheers

2010/5/3 Monali Bhattacharya <address@hidden>
Hi,
 I've downloaded the org.linphone.apk from the internet and tried to run it but it is getting crashed. Is there any source code available which i can cross-compile according to my system requirement. I'm porting it in OMAP processor based board and not in mobile phone.

Thanks
Monali

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

>>> jehan monnier <address@hidden> 5/3/2010 3:28 PM >>>
Hi Monali,

As far as I now, ethernet connections are not very well handled by the
Android network manager. Today, Linphone for Android rely on  network states
reported by Android to send register messages. Linphone for Android could be
easily modified to automatically detect network state (like in the Linux
version). Just remove calls to Linphone.setNetworkStateReachable and set
the auto_net_state_mon attribute to 1 in the sip section of linphonerc.

Cheers

Jehan