Re: [Linphone-users] Please include native support for PulseAudio

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Please include native support for PulseAudio
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:29:19 +0200

Hi all pulseaudio supporters and debaters,

I've written a pulse audio backend to mediastreamer2 (linphone's media
engine). Of course it comes together with alsa, not as a replacement.
And it's optionnal in compilation.
But actually the main problem I have now is that I can't get pulseaudio
to play a single sound on my laptop, even with paplay.
Absolutely no errors. I can see the player connection with various
pulseaudio tools. Volumes are nonzero.
But I just hear silence....
I have a debian unstable updated last week.

Anyone has ideas ?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Simon