Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Bluetooth headset

From: Dragos D
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Bluetooth headset
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:05:35 -0400

Hi,

I just made my bluetooth headset work; first with Ubuntu using PulseAudio and then with Linphone.
You have to specify in the PulseAudio settings that your input and output use the bluetooth headset. Then in Linphone you use PulseAudio:default for your playback and capture devices in the Multimedia settings.

Dragos

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Grant <address@hidden> wrote:
>> My bluetooth headset works in twinkle and aplay, and I've been trying
>> all day to get it to work in linphone with no luck.
>>
>> I've added this to /etc/asound.conf:
>>
>> pcm.bluetooth {
>>        type bluetooth
>>        device 00:11:22:33:44:55
>> }
>>
>> and this to .linphonerc:
>>
>> alsadev=pcm.bluetooth
>>
>> I can select "pcm.bluetooth" in linphone but it doesn't produce or
>> capture any sound.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>> - Grant
>
> I should also mention that I get errors like these in dmesg:
>
> hci_scodata_packet: hci0 SCO packet for unknown connection handle 0
> btusb_isoc_complete: hci0 corrupted SCO packet
> btusb_bulk_complete: hci0 urb failed to resubmit (19)
> btusb_send_frame: hci0 urb submission failed
>
> - Grant

No ideas on this at all?  Is anyone using linphone with a bluetooth headset?

- Grant