[Linphone-users] Thank you, I'm free again

From: Usama Akkad
Subject: [Linphone-users] Thank you, I'm free again
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 22:22:04 +0300

Hi,

I'm really happy to use Linphone on Linux. I was having a hard time
talking to my family as I'm an immigrant and it was really hard to
switch to Windows every time I wanted to talk to them.

now I'm using Linphone on Ubuntu Linux and I'm really happy not having
to use closed source software too.

I'm using Jumblo service and I tried to contact them to ask them to
publish a How To for using Jumblo account with Linphone instead of
pointing users to general sip device page but I couldn't find a contact
address for such an issue.

Thanks for your service and keep the good work
Usama Akkad
Saudi Arabia