Re: [Linphone-users] Emacs, Hold, Forward

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Emacs, Hold, Forward
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:17:06 +0100 (BST)

Simon Morlat <address@hidden>
> Hold on/off and support for several calls simultaneously is implemented
> in the dev_multicall branch of the git tree. But it's still under test.

Thanks for the pointer!  I know what to play with when I get time.
I hope there'll be a big noise when the dev_multicall branch makes
it into linphone core.

One thing maybe I should have asked: would it be worth updating
linphone.el to use linphonecsh instead of linphonec?  Would that
gain anything?  Interoperation with other linphonecsh controllers,
or would it interfere?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software