[Linphone-users] Initializing linphonec daemon in -V Mode via linphonecs

From: Julian Krien
Subject: [Linphone-users] Initializing linphonec daemon in -V Mode via linphonecsh
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:05:29 +0200

Hello,

i am wondering if it is possible to initialize linphonec daemon in video mode (-V) via linphonecsh.
I am running linphone 3.3.1 on Windows 7.

help for linphonecsh tells me that arguments for linephonec should follow init action, but it seems argument -V has no effect.

Usage:
linphonecsh <action> [arguments]
where action is one of
init : spawn a linphonec daemon (first step to make other actions)
                        followed by the arguments sent to linphonec

i tried "linphonecsh init -V" , but i am only able to make audio calls.

thanks in advance.

Julian