[Linphone-users] Cosmetic details (3.31): call history, contact list

From: Garry Tristan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cosmetic details (3.31): call history, contact list
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have been finally able to use Linphone 3.31 (on Ubuntu 10.04 x64). And I like the GUI better than that of 3.21. Some cosmetic details I hope will be addressed in future version.

1. The Call Historty log: has the font in bright green on a white background. It would be more readable to have the font in black.

2. The contact list has 2 columns: Name, Presence Status. It would be nice to add a column shoing the phone number of the contact.

3. Contact list: sometimes the name is long and is partially hidden in the Name column. Using the mouse to Increase the width of the column just add a bigger left margin on the left of the name. The name is still truncated.

4. Call Details tab is almost empty. It would be more convenient to place the dial pad directly in this screen.

Regards,
Garry