[Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-warning : Video MSTi

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 429 miliseconds
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:59:23 +0530

Hi,

thanks ....

i will change from 352x288 to 176x144 and try.

Also, which codec will be better to use. I am right now using four codecs,

Mpeg4-es
H263-1998
Theora
X-snow

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:51 PM, P.Muge Ersoy <address@hidden> wrote:
which codec are you using for video encoding?

It is most probably because of encoding is to much burden for your arm processor... and the solution.. there is no solution actually rather than upgrading your cpu.. but you may try to lower the fps , resulotion vs..

mg