[Linphone-users] How to calculate the RTP Timestamp for L16?

From: St Burcher
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to calculate the RTP Timestamp for L16?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:37:21 +0000

Hey guys,

I'm developing a lightweight embedded Streaming Server and uses ccRTP.
Now, I have established a version, which can send µ-law files (Payload Type 0). It works fine with 160 Octets.
The next step would be to transfer L16 Mono or L16 Dual with 44100 Hz.
But, I cannot find out how to calculate the timestamp.

So, I used vlc for a test stream and wireshark. Wireshard said the timestamp would be 2205 and the packet size 4490. The example file was MONO 44100hz.
If you define this values in the program it works fine.

Can anybody help me how to calculate this timestamp and packet size?

best regards
Steven

Künftig E-Mails ohne Werbung – Nutzen Sie Hotmail auch geschäftlich.