[Linphone-users] how to transfer a call with linphone: blind transfer or

From: Vieri
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to transfer a call with linphone: blind transfer or attended transfer
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm new to linphone (on Windows).

I'd like to know if I can blind transfer a call from the softphone (not by
using my Asterisk PBX's feature code).
Same question ofr attended transfers.

I'd also like to know if I can put someone on hold and play music-on-hold from
the PBX.

Finally, I'd like to know if I can set client-side "Do Not Disturb" (not by
using my Asterisk PBX's feature code).

The GUI doesn't seem to do this but maybe the library linphone is based on does.

Basically, I'm trying to move from a free but closed-source softphone like
SJPhone to an open-source project but I need to offer basic features to my
users (call transfer being one of them).

Thanks,

Vieri