[Linphone-users] Re: Help regarding cross-compilation

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Help regarding cross-compilation
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:46:36 +0530

hi nandita,
i have seen this problem before with earlier version of linphone. How did you get the libraries for eXosip and osip ? did you compile it urself ?
 I faced the same issue with osip. That time i compiled it myself and it was giving the same error. Later on i downloaded the deps from linphone's repository and it worked for me.
Hope this helps.

with regards
Pankaj anand