[Linphone-users] Setting Linphone ringtone silent on Android 1.5 (HTC He

Subject: [Linphone-users] Setting Linphone ringtone silent on Android 1.5 (HTC Hero)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:14:42 +0200

Hello,

I hope this is the right place for a little "bug report". I just tried out the Linphone client on my HTC Hero (still running on 1.5 as the HTC Update software is buggy on Windows 7 amd64) and it works perfectly fine so far.

Only one thing is bugging me: I cannot set the ringtone to be quiet no matter what I do. I even turned down media volume and alarm clock volume to zero. The phone still keeps ringing on an incoming call.

Unfortunately I can't give you any more information, I don't have the Android SDK set up, so I can't do any fancy debugging. But maybe you guys already know what to do :).

Thanks for all the good work you're doing.

Greetz