[Linphone-users] LinPhone's accessibility

From: André L . Baldo
Subject: [Linphone-users] LinPhone's accessibility
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:43:17 -0300

Hello,

I heard, in a list that talks about accessible programs for blind people who use screen readers, that in Linux, LinPhone is accessible. (The list is managed by the people who made Vinux, Linux for Visually impaired people). My question is:
Will LinPhone ever be accessible for Windows? I tried it out with Jaws for Windows - the screen reading program for Windows - and could not access its menus.

Thanks for the help,
André.