[Linphone-users] Running multiple Linphone instances

From: Stockemer ERECA
Subject: [Linphone-users] Running multiple Linphone instances
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:16:24 +0200

Dear all,

We are currently testing Linphone, final application will be embedded on a uClinux Blackfin platform.

For our application we need to run multiple instances of Linphone in order to have few simultaneous sip calls. Note, we launch each Linphone with different config files in order to use separate ports & separate audio cards..

We made some preliminary tests on Mandriva 2010 with 2 instances of Linphone 3.2.0. It appears that audio is stopped (SIP provider -> Linphone only) on first insance when aswering the second call with the second instance of Linphone.

Before we go further we want to have your opinion about the ability of the software to be runned in "parallel" ?

Thanks for your time, Best regards, Olivier.