Re: [Linphone-users] Can't login to Internetcalls

From: Kevin Cross
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Can't login to Internetcalls
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:52:42 -0400

Hi,

It would help if you pasted some sort of trace from either linphone (Aide -> show debug window) or wireshark to see what the issue actually is.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Garret <address@hidden> wrote:
Before formatting my pc I used linphone without any problems with Internetcalls and other services. Now I reconfigured again linphone on my Archlinux x86_64 (linphone v3.3.0) to use my Internetcalls account but it always asks me my Internetcalls password, and even putting it the application doesn't call with Internetcalls.

Beyond Internetcalls I have other two accounts with ekiga and an Italian sip service (Messagenet.it). With these two services linphone ALWAYS does the login correctly. Instead with Internetcalls from the beginning it always asks the password and after other ~10 minutes asks for it again. Of course I can't call with Internetcalls.

I configured Internetcalls following their site instructions (http://www.internetcalls.com/en/sipp.html):
Sip identity: sip:address@hidden
Sip proxy: sip:sip.Internetcalls.com
Route: (empty)
Registration: 3600
Register at starup enabled
Publish presence information enabled

I played with the "route" option and "publish presence information" without results.
The sip UDP port I use is the standard 5060 and I tried with both "Direct connection to Internet" and the Stun server (using stun.Internetcalls.com). Nothing changes.
In the ~/.linphonerc I see the Internetcalls password saved and it's correct because I tried my username and password on the Internetcalls site.

I have these annying issues from about 15 days and I don't know anymore what to think.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Garret