Re: [Linphone-users] Warning: Could not start UDP transport on port 5060

From: Dragos D
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Warning: Could not start UDP transport on port 5060, ...
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:16:33 -0400

The soundcard error looks like a different one.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM, K.Kong <address@hidden> wrote:
I found out that the 5060 port in use was because I didn't quit linphone properly before start linphonec.  The GUI linphone was still running in the background when I clicked the X on the top right.  If I quit linphone completely and  run linphonec, the could not open 5060 warning is no more there.

However, I still get the Error from linphone_core_invite.  I am accessing the PC via RDP and it complains about Could not find a suitable soundcard !  I wonder if this could be the cause of the error.  I can't get physical access until Monday.

I am using this application just to dial and FreePBX to record.  There is no user who will be sitting at this client.

THanks for any help.