[Linphone-users] linphonec can be run by administrator and administrator

From: K.Kong
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec can be run by administrator and administrator only?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:29:10 +0800

I have a fresh Windows 7 Professional PC and installed linphone/c.  When logged in using the administrator account, I can run linphone/c without problems. But if I use another account, who is of the Administrators group, linphonec will return Error from linphone_core_invite the moment I try to make a call.  Screen dump below.

Even if I run linphonec from an elevated cmd shell, and make the user the owner with full control of the Linphone folder, the same error occurs.

Is there no hope of running linphonec on the newer Windows systems by an account other than the administrator account, or are there workarounds and tweaks?

Thanks.

C:\Program Files\Linphone\bin>linphonec
ortp-error-Fail to create class enumerator.
Ready
Warning: video is disabled in linphonec, use -V or -C or -D to enable.
linphonec> Registration on sip:192.168.1.10 successful.
linphonec> proxy list
****** Proxy 0 *******
sip address: sip:192.168.1.10
route: sip: