Re: [Linphone-users] Sending DTMF from a script

From: K.Kong
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Sending DTMF from a script
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:59:57 +0800

I installed FreePBX+asterisk to achieve this.  It's no simple task, but I managed to get it running with the help of a friend who has dabbled in this before.  The documentation is hard to find as most of the stuff is in people's heads.  And the lack of a critical mass on this subject can sometimes leave you scared.