Re: [Linphone-users] Detecting an incoming call

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Detecting an incoming call
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:03:20 +0000 (GMT)

brian_p <address@hidden> wrote:
> My difficulty is being unable to find a way to have linphonec/linphonecsh
> inform the script about an incoming call so that the phone can be made to
> ring. Am I missing something obvious which is already available in the
> existing options?

My linphonec (a few versions old) prints caller details ending with
something like "is calling you." when there's an incoming call.
Doesn't it any more?  That'll break linphone.el...

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/