[Linphone-users] Re: Internal mic not working with, linphone (but with o

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Internal mic not working with, linphone (but with other apps)
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:37:57 +0000

Dragos D <address@hidden> wrote:
I can't guarantee this will work, but try to exit Linphone, edit
~/.lipnhonerc
and under [sound] put:
capture_dev_id=ALSA: hw:0,0
Restart and test... if it doesn't work, I'll have to check the code...

No luck, sorry - could we maybe look into that "check the code" option?

Also, I experience exactly the same symptoms on another machine also running Debian and the exact same Ekiga version (3.3.2), i.e. ALSA is also working fine with other applications, but under linphone I need to select OSS for the audio capture to work.

best,
flo.H