[Linphone-users] Re: No video on call (but webcams works)

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: No video on call (but webcams works)
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:05:50 +0000

Surprisingly I could not reproduce the problem stated belwo yesterday, i.e. suddenly video calls were working just fine under what to me seemed to be precisely the same conditions.

I am just noting this here for the sake of completion.

best,
flo.H

Florian Hollerweger <address@hidden> wrote:

I have two computers (both Debian and linphone 3.3.2) with webcams
working under linphone on both. But when I launch a video call between
them, I see only the green screen rather than the remote caller's webcam
image (on both machines).