[Linphone-users] Bluetooth Headphones

From: Steven Blatchford
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bluetooth Headphones
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:14:10 -0500

Hello,

I am not able to get linphone to work with a pair of bluetooth
headphones.  Have others had any luck?  I've read ml archives where
Drago had success with Pulseaudio.

I have been testing with the GUI (linphone-3) using these versions:
v4l-utils 0.8.1
linphone 3.3.2
bluez 4.80
alsa-lib 1.0.23
alsa-utils 1.0.23

Adding 'alsadev=pcm.bluetooth' to $HOME/.linphonerc allows me to hear
the ring when I call my IP.  I am testing on my LAN.  The other test
computer is using a wired headphone and mic running slightly older
versions of the above packages.  I tested the second computer with a
third computer using wired headphone and mic and linphone worked.

Any hints would be appreciated.

-steve