Re: [Linphone-users] Changing registration timeout period

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Changing registration timeout period
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:37:12 +0000 (GMT)

ANDREW WOODFINDEN asked:
> Any way I can change the registration period from the 1 hour down to
> 10 minuites?

I don't know the android version that I think is being asked about,
but on the Linux version, users can do it either by deleting the proxy
and recreating it, or by editing the linphonerc file.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/