[Linphone-users] Debian bug #608021: linphone 3.3.2 segfaults when sendi

From: Andres Cimmarusti
Subject: [Linphone-users] Debian bug #608021: linphone 3.3.2 segfaults when sending text msg
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:04:45 -0430

This happens to me with any sip account: iptel.org, ekiga.net and
sip.diamondcard.us. To reproduce, simply add a contact. Right click on
it and then choose to send text message. Type any message and click send

I'm attaching output from a gdb trace

PS: I've successfully used the same sip accounts to send chat messages
to my contacts even text messages to cellphones with diamondcard.us
using Ekiga