Re: [Linphone-users] Sending text craches Linphone, Missing calls managm

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Sending text craches Linphone, Missing calls managment, Huge PulseAudio and Video CPU usage
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:13:35 +0100

Hi,

In current git tree,
1. the crash during sending of text is fixed
2. history window is improved and owns a "Call back" button
3. yes, audio is really a nightmare on linux, there is nothing we can
do... Personnaly I uninstalled pulse-audio on my debian, there are too
many problems (silent audio, crashes, loud distorted sounds...)
4. that is probably normal. Real time encoding of video requires heavy
compatations.
5. You probably have an ffmpeg version with all codec covered by patents
disabled

Simon