Re: [Linphone-users] Blackberry client stuck at "Registration in progres

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Blackberry client stuck at "Registration in progress..."
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:25:36 +0100

Unfortunately, the ekiga server is configured such a way that it rejects
SIP message with a private IP address in Contact or Via headers, which
prevents many SIP phone from using it.
I had to make some workarounds in linphone (desktop/android/iphone
version) to allow interoperability with ekiga.net. Unfortunately it's
painful to re-implement them in the java/blackberry version.

We will provide our own SIP proxy service very soon to fix that.

Simon