[Linphone-users] Making calls over non-3G or wifi

From: Anthony Papillion
Subject: [Linphone-users] Making calls over non-3G or wifi
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:36:45 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I've finally configured Linphone on the Blackberry to work with SIPGate!
But the problem is that my wifi connection is crappy. Even when I'm 5
feet away from the router, the connection goes up and down and there's
nothing I can do about it (old wiring causing electrical intefereance).

Are there any plans for Linphone to support non-wifi and non-3G calling?
I'm on Sprint (US) and it uses CDMA technology.

Thanks!
Anthony