Re: [Linphone-users] ddPhoneVideo

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ddPhoneVideo
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:40:42 +0100

As I have a google account I could see this webpage.
However there is surely a way to open this webpage to everyone. Should
be much more convenient.

But at the end the link to the source code
(https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_FP9dK5vp_lMzQxNzlhZWEtMmE3Zi00ZmYzLTg4YjktNjI3YzI4NWNhNTQ0&sort=name&layout=list&num=50)
is broken.

Sounds like it's beer.

Simon