[Linphone-users] Timeout at registration

From: Administrator TOOTAI
Subject: [Linphone-users] Timeout at registration
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:44:07 +0100

Hi,

I have an HTC Hero running well with SipDroid. My goal is to use video so I would like to switch to Linphone. I'm running my own Asterisk which is somwhere outside the office.

The problem I face is that I get a timeout on registration. I see the REGISTER SIP HEADER on Asterisk, that's all.

I have few SIP devices in office each of them listening on his local port (10460 for local IP finishing .104 .13560 for HTC which is .135). The 5060 port of the public IP address from router is redirected to a server which is down (it's a test server we use from time to time).

How can I tell linphone to listen local 13560 port so I would have symetric NAT and hope that it can register to my asterisk.

I notice the problem few monthes ago and posted about it but sorry, didn't had time to check new version that Simon ask me to do.

Thanks for any hint.

--
Daniel