[Linphone-users] linphone-iphone code refacttoring

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone-iphone code refacttoring
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:51:45 +0100

Hi All,

Today I have pushed a new version of Linphone client for IOS. This new version does not bring any new functionality but is a major source code refactoring.
First, a set of Linphone dedicated widgets are introduced:
UICallButton.h
UIDigitButton.h
UIDuration.h
UIHangUpButton.h
UIMuteButton.h
UISpeakerButton.h
UIToggleButton.h
These new widgets implement  the required liblinphone behavior attached to these functions. As an example, when pressed, a UIDigitButton appends a digit to the call address view and plays the right sound feed back.

liblinphone initialization and call change notifications are managed by the newly created LinphoneManager class and by the LinphoneUIController protocol. Note that IOS multitasking is also handled by this new class. Just invoke method enterBackgroundMode when entering in background mode and method becomeActive upon resuming.

In case you still want to use the old code, I have created a legacy branch named 1.0.3 in the git tree.

Cheers