Re: [Linphone-users] [announce] linphone-3.4.0

From: Alexander Kozyrev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [announce] linphone-3.4.0
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 23:19:48 +0100

Hi,

was tried to compile --without-speex and got

make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0/coreapi/help'
  CC     helloworld.o
  CCLD   helloworld
  CC     registration.o
  CCLD   registration
  CC     buddy_status.o
  CCLD   buddy_status
  CC     chatroom.o
  CCLD   chatroom
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0/coreapi/help'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0/coreapi'
Making all in console
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0/console'
  CC     linphonec-linphonec.o
  CC     linphonec-commands.o
  CCLD   linphonec
linphonec-commands.o: In function `lpc_cmd_speak':
/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0/console/commands.c:2030: warning: the use of
`tempnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
/usr/bin/ld: linphonec-linphonec.o: undefined reference to symbol
'XUnmapWindow'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'XUnmapWindow' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [linphonec] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0/console'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linphone-3.4.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2