[Linphone-users] linphone and creative usb

From: Arno Teigseth
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone and creative usb
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:50:17 -0500

Hi all

First and most importantly:
Thanks for creating this program. It is soooo much better than the
crappy ekiga that comes with ubuntu.

ekiga was the first program to actually hang my x session grrrr

Now, linphone worked out-of-the-box, the only problem is video capture
on ONE of my computers.

video calls work great thru my asterisk one-way. The other way seems
linphone doesn't understand how to talk to this camera.

The following DO work with my camera:
cheese, xawtv, motion

The following don't:
skype(well don't care much), camorama